1) Dr. James Austin speaks and presents on LIVING ZEN REMINDFULLY at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, Columbia Missouri.
2) "Just This" from Cracking your Creativity Code by Jim Wooden, 2014, 6 minutes.
3) Dr. James H. Austin presents at the 10th Global Conference on Buddhism, Neuroscience and Mental Health (46 minutes)
Dr Austin's first lecture, November, 2017 at Contemplative Sciences Center University of Virginia.
4) Dr. Austin presents in Columbia, Missouri Sept. 5th, 2014 on his meditation experiences and his new book Zen-Brain Horizons. He shares highlights from decades of brain research, wisdom along the Zen path, and some surprises along the way. Columbia, Missouri at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute, September 2014.
University of VIrginia, Speaker Series, 2017. Q and A from the audience.
5) Dr Austin presents at the first lecture at the Contemplative Sciences Center at the University of Virginia, 2017.
6) University of Virginia Speaker Series: Q and A from the audience. 2017
Dr. James Austin speaks with Mind & Life president Susan Bauer-Wu on his knowledge on meditation, the brain, and secrets for living a long and fulfilling life.
7) Dr. Austin describes his enlightenment experience, from the 2013 Science and Non Duality conference.
8) Dr. Austin on Egocentric and allocentric pathways.
Dr. James Austin : "Zen and The Brain: Seeing the World in Essence" in a short trailer by Jim Wooden.